Are you looking to buy property in Romania, but you also want to make sure that your contract is strong and the are no ownership issues? Or you want to sell your property, but don’t have the legal knowledge and resources to carry out such a project by yourself?
Buying and selling real estate should be a simple and hustle-free process. And the same should apply to any other changes you want to make on your property, such as dividing it into smaller plots for individual sale or keeping your land book registrations in order.
We can assist you with:
- Pre-purchase due diligence (property deed analysis, ownership history, checking for property related litigation etc.)
- Assistance in relation with public authorities (land book representatives, public notary, real estate litigation)
- Assistance on sale or purchase of real estate (inquiring public notaries for the best offer, reviewing of sale purchase agreement, communication with notary and buyer/seller, organising the signing and all related formalities)
- Assistance in finding a suitable cadastral worker or architect for your real estate project
- Contract drafting
- Real estate registration (registering property ownership, land plot division or merging, easement registration etc.)