Your company should be legally protected from the day it is set up, to the very last day of its corporate existence. That’s where we come in and add real value with our work.
Once the entrepreneur is relieved of the ‘legal burden’, they can concentrate on the work they really enjoy and are the best at. You didn’t start your company just to be covered in paperwork and become overwhelmed by constantly changing legislation, right? And you shouldn’t have to.
So just enjoy running your business, while we take care of things as:
- Company set-up (name reservation, drafting company bylaws, setting up corporate account, representing company founders at the Trade Registry)
- Company virtual office at lawyer’s headquarters
- Corporate changes (updating company headquarters, object of activity, directors etc.)
- Sale and purchase of company shares, corporate mergers and acquisitions
- Legal due diligence for corporate acquisition
- Commercial negotiations
- Debt recovery
- Commercial litigation
- Formal notifications to public authorities, clients and other companies
- Company de-registration
- Legal compliance issues