Ruxandra Visoiu, managing partner R&R Partners Bucharest, had the pleasure to be invited to make a podcast on Avoteca, speaking about the relationship between lawyers and entrepreneurs, about the need for lawyers to be in a continuous improvement and learning, and also giving for young lawyers some practical tips for developing a professional life as they want.
Other topics discussed:
– Practical tips for young lawyers / law students;
– Business decisions in which the lawyer should be involved;
– How to find the right lawyer for our business / business;
– The thoughts of a lawyer for a novice entrepreneur;
– The lawyer’s need to leave the comfort zone.
- You can listen to the podcast HERE. Enjoy!
Avoteca is a new project coordinated by Ana-Maria Draganuta-Briard, lawyer registered in the Bucharest Bar. It is an online platform which wants to bring to you podcasts with lawyers who have been remarked in the legal profession.
Keep up to date with our latest articles!
- 5 reasons to register your trademark
- 8 curiosities about the Romanian Law
- How to regain your Romanian citizenship in 6 steps
Hello! You must apply for visa in your home country, only later can we help you get TR in Romania