“Oamenii Dreptății” (People of Justice) is a movie created by the Leaders for Justice Association in the year 2019. The project was developed with the help of lawyers, judges, notaries, prosecutors and police officers, and it consists of interview discussions on general aspects of their life as legal professionals, as well as important legal issues that Romania is facing at the present date.
“Oamenii Dreptății” was screened in Bacau on August 24th 2019, followed by a Q&A Session with:
- Ruxandra Vișoiu, lawyer in Bucharest Bar and managing partner at R&R Partners Bucharest;
- Codru Vrabie, civic activist, trainer and consultant on topics related to good governance, transparency, responsibility and integrity in the public sector.
You can check out the event on Facebook HERE.
Keep up to date with our latest articles!
- 5 reasons to register your trademark
- 8 curiosities about the Romanian Law
- How to regain your Romanian citizenship in 6 steps